RUEDAS REYNOLDS AERO 80 DB
Máximo perfil en estas Reynolds Aero 80 DB para lograr la máxima eficiencia de rodadura con frenos de disco
The new AERO 80 DB is built with a deep DET rim profile for one purpose—to go very, very fast. The tubeless ready 19mm channel provides better fit for a broad range of tires and the added width enhances both lateral stiffness and overall ride quality. The new premium hubs by Industry Nine aid lateral stiffness while also lowering rolling resistance, and coupled with their best-in-class engagement these wheels accelerate straight to top speed.
- Amazing aerodynamic performance and crosswind stability with our Dispersive Effect Termination (DETTM) rim profile
- Wide, tubeless ready rim provides better fit for higher volume tires that increase grip, lower rolling resistance with greater comfort and lateral stiffness
- Precision manufactured hubs from Industry Nine that offer low rolling resistance and quick engagement
- Safe and predictable braking performance with our Cryogenic Glass Transition (CTg) braking surface. Coupled with Reynolds’brake pads and temperatures are up to 53% cooler than non-CTg systems.
- Lifetime Warranty
- 30 Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber
- Rim Construction: Dispersive Effect Termination (DETTM) , CTg Brake Track, tubeless ready, Carbon Rim 6 (CR6) Construction Technology
- Rim Size: 700c
- Rim Width: Internal 19mm, External 29mm
- Rim Depth: 80mm
- Rim Weight: 623g
- Hub: Reynolds/ Industry Nine - 6 degree engagement, 3 pawl freehub
- Spoke Count: 18 Front, 24 Rear
- Brake Interface: Disc Only, Center Lock
- Front Axle Spacing: 12x100 & 15x100 (Included), QR 100 (Available Separately)
- Rear Axle Spacing: 12x142 (Included), QR 135 & 12x135 (Available Separately)
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 9-11spd, Campy
- Wheelset Weight: 1797g
No customer reviews for the moment.
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /var/www/vhost/biketrading.es/home/html/modules/ganalytics/ganalytics.php on line 539