RUEDAS REYNOLDS AERO 65
Si buscas más rendimiento, necesitas más perfil, y con 65mm de altura, ésta es tu opción con freno a la llanta
The brand new AERO 65 is built with a DET™ mid-depth rim to yield a wheel that offers low aerodynamic drag and unmatched performance in crosswind conditions. The tubeless ready rim channel has been expanded to 19mm to fit a variety of tires with the added benefit of improving ride comfort and later stiffness. The new precision hubs by Industry Nine give you lighting quick engagement and the silky smooth bearings provide unbeatable durability enviable speed.
- Industry leading aerodynamic performance and cross wind stability with our Dispersive Effect Termination (DETTM) rim profile
- Wide, tubeless ready rim provides better fit for higher volume tires that increase grip, lower rolling resistance with greater comfort and lateral stiffness
- Precision manufactured hubs from Industry Nine that offer low rolling resistance and quick engagement
- Safe and predictable braking performance with our Cryogenic Glass Transition (CTg) braking surface. Coupled with Reynolds’ brake pads and temperatures are up to 53% cooler than non-CTg systems.
- Lifetime Warranty
- 30 Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber
- Rim Construction: Dispersive Effect Termination (DETTM), CTg Brake Track, tubeless ready, Carbon Rim 6 (CR6) Construction Technology
- Rim Size: 700c
- Rim Width: Internal 19mm, External 28mm
- Rim Depth: 65mm
- Rim Weight: 538g
- Hub: Reynolds/ Industry Nine - 6 degree engagement, 3 pawl freehub
- Spoke Count: 18 Front, 24 Rear
- Brake Interface: Rim brake only, Cryo-Blue Power brake pads, Brake Wear Indicator
- Front Axle Spacing: QR 100
- Rear Axle Spacing: QR 130
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 9-11spd, Campy
- Wheelset Weight: 1590g
No customer reviews for the moment.
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /var/www/vhost/biketrading.es/home/html/modules/ganalytics/ganalytics.php on line 539